My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
“In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.”
1. USA orders will ship from Puerto Rico.
2. Order prepares from 24-72 hours.
3. Shipping could take from 1-7 days to be delivered.
4. International Shipping might take up to one month.
5. If your item get lost you will
need to file a claim with the postal office. We are not responsable for
Pre-order means you pay upfront for a product that is not available at the moment. Although Pumping Goddess may provide a time frame, please know it might take longer.
You may not cancel a pre-order, but we can exchange your product with other or give you credit at our online store. We will not exchange the product with an item that cost more than what you paid for. Please contact us at email@example.com for further assistance.
1. Breastfeeding products are considered personal care items and can not be returned once the BOX OR POLYMAIL seal is broken.
2. Clothing: To start your exchange or credit from the store of unworn, unwashed, undamaged items with tags attached, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more specific assistance. We do not accept exchange or returns of nursing pads. Please email us for assistance with fit or quality issues. You have 10 days form the days you received them in order to exchange or get credit from our store.
3. All Sales/Consults are final. SORRY, NO REFUNDS.
4. If Pumping Goddess did not send a correct item (per item description, not photo of product) then you will receive a new item, but you have to return the item unused, unwashed and with origial box/tag. Pumping Goddess will pay for return shipping. If you do not accept, then you can get a credit in our store, but you will have to pay for that shipping. Please keep in mind you will receive a refund (if applicable) when we receive your return.
5. For deffective items not owned by Pumping Goddess LLC, you will have to contact directly the retailer or company. We are not responsabile for deffective items or missing pieces.
6. We are not responsable for items you choose by mistake. You can not return this item unless spoken with email@example.com
Please understand our policy is made by Pumping Goddess LLC. Other retailers or company products sold by us have our policy. Thank you for understanding.
1. To return a gift purchased from pumpinggodess.com, the items must be in unworn, unwashed, undamaged condition with tags attached within 90 days of purchase.
2. For assistance locating the order information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we are only able to accept gift returns for items purchased from www.pumpinggodess.com. For items purchased elsewhere, contact the retailer directly.
3. Items purchased as Final Sale or received for free are ineligible for return or exchange. For hygiene reasons, nursing pads are ineligible for return or exchange; please contact us at email@example.com for any fit or quality issuess.
1. There are many reasons a discount code may not work: it may be expired; you may have used the discount code previously; or there may be another discount code already applied to your cart (only one discount code can be used per order).
Since we want to send your items to you as quickly as possible, we are generally unable to make changes to an order after it's been placed. However, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to check the status of your order.
We accept debit, credit card and shop payment.
Client will be responsable for paying credit card fees. Pumping Goddess LLC is not responsible.
This is an informational blog, written and edited by me, based on my personal experience pumping breastmilk for my son. This blog is not a
substitute for medical advice; for health concerns, please contact your doctor or your baby’s pediatrician. For questions about this blog,
please contact Amanda via email at email@example.com
Pumpinggoddess.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This blog does not share personal information with third parties. We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
When you take certain actions on this website, some of your personal information may be tracked. Below are lists of the possible actions, data that is tracked with each, and how you may request removal.
When you comment on a post, your IP address is captured (in addition to the name, email address, and website that you supply). You may use an
anonymous name. You may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like this information, and your comment, removed.
When you contact me via contact form, your IP address is captured (in addition to the name, email address, and website that you supply). You may contact me at email@example.com if you would like this information deleted.
By signing up for the Pumping Goddess newsletter, you are consenting to me storing your email address and sending you regular newsletters. You can unsubscribe from the newsletters at any time. If you would like your email address deleted, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I will never sell or share your email address, and I will treat your information with respect.
The Pinterest Tag tracks your actions on this website. Essentially, if I’m running a Promoted Pin campaign, it allows me to categorize you as “warm” or “cold” based on whether or not you’ve visited this website
This website is not intended for children and does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16.
If a parent or guardian believes this website has collected personally identifiably information about their child, please contact me at email@example.com and we will use our best efforts to delete it
As with most other websites, we collect the data contained in log files.
The information in the log files include IP (internet protocol)
address, ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the
browser used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox),
the time our site was visited and which pages were visited throughout
If you are a resident of a country in the EEA, you have the rights, among others, to:
1. access your personal data
2. ensure the accuracy of your personal data
3. the right to have us delete your personal data
4. the right to restrict further processing of your personal data, and
5. the right to complain to a supervisory authority in your country of residence in the event that data is misused
If you believe that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the Puerto Rico/EU member state of your residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice to us addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that the Site or substantially all of its assets is sold or disposed of as a going concern, whether by merger, sale of assets or otherwise, or in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, the information we have collected about you may be one of the assets sold or merged in connection with that transaction.
Any claim relating to pumpinggoddess.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Puerto Rico without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Tax of 11.5% will be charged in each transation. This fee will be send on a montly basis to the goverment of Puerto Rico (Dept. of Hacienda).