Breast-Ease™ TheraPearl Breast Therapy - Set of 2
When being hot then cold is a good thing!
Heat Therapy: Warm your breasts to help encourage milk output, let-downs, relieve mastitis and plugged ducts.
Cold Therapy: Cool your breasts to help relieve pain and swelling due to engorgement and mastitis.
Includes: 2 reusable gel packs & 2 plush cloth covers
Place covered packs around your breast shields or inside of your bra.
For Heat Therapy:
- Heat one pack at a time lying flat. Do not place cloth in microwave.
700 WATTS: 15 seconds
1,000 WATTS: 12 seconds
1,250 WATTS: 10 seconds
1,600 WATTS: 6 seconds
- Additional heating may be done in 5-second increments until the desired temperature is reached after the initial heating.
- Do not heat the pack for more than 20 seconds total.
- Place pack in cloth and always test the temperature of the pack before application.
For Cold Therapy:
Place pack with the cloth in the freezer for at least 2 hours before use.
- For external use only. Do not use for purposes other than intended.
- Not to be used on infants, sensitive skin or open wounds.
- Heat one pack at a time lying flat.
- Do not place cloth in microwave. Test pack temperature prior to application.
- Do not use it for longer than 20 minutes at a time.
- Overheating or prolonged application may cause injury.
- Do not allow infants to chew on cloth or packs.
- Do not puncture pack. Do not ingest contents.
- Do not fall asleep using pack.
- Consult with your doctor regarding extended use. Seek the guidance of an IBCLC if you are developing mastitis.
- Store in a cool, dry place when not in use.
We ship between 3-7 days.
For our shipping & handle policy please click "about"